|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Journalist / Correspondent | Media Industry | West Sussex | Permanent | £30,000
My client, a media agency based in West Sussex, are seeking a journalist / correspondent on a permanent basis and will be paying up to £30,000 pa.
This role will take responsibility to find and write exclusive stories for the brands' audience of industry executives across the energy sector. To support the wider editorial team in building the digital offering to ensure they are seen as the voice of the industry, setting the agenda for discussion of the most important issues.
Key responsibilities of the correspondent:
- Search out exclusive news on the sector
- Find and break exclusive stories on the sector
- Contribute news stories and analysis pieces on a regular basis
- Build a network of quality contacts in the water sector
- Help to develop multi-media offering
- Drive engagement with existing subscriber base and create content compelling enough to drive new membership
- Attend key industry events and represent the brand in the market
- Any other projects or activities as agreed from time to time
Ideal candidates will display:
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent journalistic and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for a journalist, content writer, editor or correspondent to join an exciting organisation during a period of natural growth.