|Location: Bromley, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
My client based in Bromley is a leading financial software house who are looking to recruit x2 Business Analyst's.
As a Business Analyst you will receive the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Perk Box
- Pension Scheme
As a Business Analyst will be responsible for providing excellent client support through a number of activities across a range of Protection Products.
As a Business Analyst you will be delivering software solutions to clients, in collaboration with other analysts, developers, and Project Managers to ensure that the agreed business requirements are met.
As a Business Analyst your key responsibilities will be to:
- You will be expected to undertake software configuration activities using our in-house software packages
- You will be expected to understand business requirements into configuration changes and verifying the success of changes through various testing activities
- Maintain strong client engagement throughout all the activities
- Analyse (using SQL/Excel) to identify how the requirements can be changed to configuration changes
- Support clients through the lifecycle of the team's activities including design, build, test and Implementation
- Create clear documentations for clients and internal stakeholders
Business Analyst Skills & Experience required
- Educated to degree level in a computing / analytical / statistical / mathematical discipline or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite including latest versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a logical mind.
- Strong conceptual ability, both for analytical problem solving and shaping the design of solutions - ability to look at issues and requirements from a business perspective and then translate this into a solution
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated; consistently takes initiative; demonstrated ability to work independently but under supervision.
- Drive, ambition, goal oriented and enthusiasm
- Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise.
- Able to work effectively with people
- Strive for quality
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Ability to think strategically and operationally
- Meeting deadline
- Organisational skills
- Teamwork skills