|Location: South West London, London||Salary: £13 - £16 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Junior CAD Technician
Location: London - Commutable from Richmond, New Maldon, Mitcham
Hourly Rate: £13 - £16p/h
Term: 3 Months Temp to Perm
Key Skills: CAD, AutoCAD, Revit, BIM, Modelling, Steelworks, Technical Drawing, Metal, Steel, 3D
An experienced Junior CAD Technician is required to carry out an active role working on an array of specialist architectural metalwork projects.
So, what will you be doing as a Junior CAD Technician?
- Working with a designer, fabricator & installer on specialist metal work projects
What are we looking for in our next Junior CAD Technician?
- Experience in Structural Steel OR Architectural Metalwork
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D
- Knowledge of BIM Modelling in Revit
- 3D modelling Capability advantageous
- Good technical drawing skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!