|Location: Bromley, Kent, S. E. England, England||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Junior DEV / OPS Engineer
I am recruiting for a Junior DEV / OPS Engineer to join a very successful digital technology provider based in Bromley within the insurance and financial services sector who are looking for ambitious individuals to join a growing team.
Benefits for a Junior DEV / OPS Engineer:
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness cover
- 6% Contributory Pension
- Perk box Membership
- £1500 Referral bonus
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible Working
- Causal Dress
- Wellbeing Contributions
As a Junior DEV / OPS Engineer you will be responsible to build and support the infrastructure as code deployments for the digital platform both on premise and in the Cloud.
As a Junior DEV / OPS Engineer this role involves working with my clients onsite platform operations team to enhance and automate the digital platform deployments to AWS and other cloud platforms in the UK and US. It will also involve working with teams in both geographical locations.
This is a tremendous growth opportunity for a very bright, confident and energetic individual with a can-do attitude to join our team that is keen to learn and expand their horizons in a technical role focused on Dev/OPS.
Junior DEV / OPS Engineer Education Required:
- A degree in Computer Science from a reputable institution with a 2:1
- 2-years' experience in the industry (e.g. working for a hosting provider)
Junior DEV / OPS Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain automation scripts to build and maintain AWS VPCs / AMI and network resources in the AWS cloud
- Maintain and rebuild VM base images and templates
- Automate deployments and configurations
Junior DEV / OPS Engineer Skills Required:
- A solid foundation in Windows Server / AD / Networking (Routing, Subnets, Firewall rules).
- PowerShell scripting
- Terraform / Terragrunt and Bash
- AWS Services
Junior DEV / OPS Engineer Desirable Skills Required:
- Understanding of Packer and Ansible technologies or equivalent
- TFS, Git and GitHub
- Web Site Hosting - Microsoft IIS Services
- Microsoft SQL would be an advantage
- Docker, Kubernetes and Kubernetes Clusters
- Jenkins or similar orchestration knowledge
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.