|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Junior .Net Developer
West Malling, Kent
Junior .Net Developer needed for a conveyancing/insurance organisation based in West Malling.
The successful Junior .Net Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum
* 20 days Holiday
* 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
* 3 days holiday must be used for Christmas office closure
* Pension - up to 5% employer contribution - employee matching
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life Cover
* Childcare vouchers
* Gym membership
* Charity contribution for Birthday
* Long service award
* Bonus scheme
* Christmas bonus
* Theatre trips twice a year
* Festival tickets
* Free fruit, tea and coffee
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Junior .Net Developer will include:
* Development .net services and applications
* Design, develop, and document new features for the applications.
* Fix bugs and investigate support issues
* Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities.
* Collaborate with other developers throughout the development process.
* Rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas.
* Keep up to date with development practices.
* Assist in all phases of the development cycle from design/research to documentation and testing.
In order to be the successful Junior .Net Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Candidates must have:
* Entity Framework or other ORM
* Source control (we use VSTFS but it's about principles)
Desirable but not essential skills
* Azure or equivalent
* Agile dev experience
* WCF or REST
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior .Net Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!