|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Junior MI/BI Analyst
My financial services client based in Leeds are recruiting for a Junior MI/BI Analyst to join a team providing reporting and insight on the business activities in order to optimise strategies and processes.
As an Junior MI/BI Analyst you will be working alongside colleagues at all levels annd you will support various business functions to deliver value through the use of data.
Junior MI/BI Analyst Benefits:
- Health Cash Plan
- Death in Service Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Assured
- Virtual GP Surgery
- Free parking.
- Contributory pension.
- Excellent office facilities - including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables.
- Cafe - an onsite subsidised cafe
- Employee incentives - Reward and recognition schemes.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
Junior MI/BI Analyst Responsibilities:
- Writing and troubleshooting SSRS reports and SQL queries
- Pulling together data from different locations for both business and also clients
- Assist in supporting MI reporting systems
- Work with the BI developer to ensure data structures are aligned with reporting needs
- Build relationships with key business persons to promote the use of MI/BI throughout the business
Junior MI/BI Analyst Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with multiple projects
- Development and management of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Ability to create and manage SQL queries, procedures and jobs
- Good Microsoft Excel skills to input, validate and review data
Junior MI/BI Analyst knowledge and behaviours:
- Attention to Detail.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Analytical Approach.
- Collaborative Team Player.
- Striving for excellence in every task.
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn and progress in role.
- Friendly and pleasant to colleagues.
- Hard working.