|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group are seeking a Junior .net Developer to join our client a well-established Insurance company located in West Malling, Kent.
Salary on offer is £30k per annum depending on experience.
This will be a full-stack role that will involve working on all areas across many projects and platforms both internal and external. The right candidate will have the opportunity to both improve existing systems.
- Design, develop, and document new features for the applications.
- Fix bugs and investigate support issues
- Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities.
- Collaborate with other developers throughout the development process.
- Rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas.
- Keep up to date with development practices.
- Assist in all phases of the development cycle from design/research to documentation and testing.
- Other Responsibilities
- Work with product manager and business analysts to refine user stories
- Take part in design and architecture discussions
- Entity Framework or other ORM
- Source control (we use VSTFS but it's about principles)
Desirable but not essential skills
- Azure or equivalent
- Agile dev experience
- WCF or REST
- .net Core
- Any experience with FME would also be a plus