|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Georgia Boylan|
Junior .net Developer
Salary: Circa £30,000
Currently looking for an experienced junior .net developer, to work for a specialist financial institution based in Kent.
- You will be responsible for helping the business create innovative and engaging web based solutions.
- This will be a full-stack role that will involve working on all areas across many projects and platforms both internal and external.
Some of the main duties of Junior .net developer will include:
- Design, develop, and document new features for the applications.
- Fix bugs and investigate support issues
- Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities.
- Collaborate with other developers throughout the development process.
- Rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas.
- Keep up to date with development practices.
- Assist in all phases of the development cycle from design/research to documentation and testing
Skills and qualifications as the Junior .net developer:
- Entity Framework or other ORM
- Source control (we use VSTFS but it's about principles)
Desirable experience of the Junior .net developer:
- Azure or equivalent
- Agile dev experience
- WCF or REST
- .net Core
Any experience with FME would also be a plus