|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Holiday etc.|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lauren Ballam|
Junior .Net Developer
West Malling - Permanent / Full-time
Purpose of Role
.Net Developer required to join a leading FX group to create innovative and engaging web based solutions. This will be a full-stack role that will involve working on all areas across many projects and platforms both internal and external. The right candidate will have the opportunity to both improve existing systems and help shape the future of our offerings.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Some of the main duties of the .Net Developer will include:
- Design, develop, and document new features for the applications.
- Fix bugs and investigate support issues
- Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities.
- Collaborate with other developers throughout the development process.
- Rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas.
- Keep up to date with development practices.
- Assist in all phases of the development cycle from design/research to documentation and testing.
- Work with product manager and business analysts to refine user stories
- Take part in design and architecture discussions
Knowledge/Skills and Experience
Candidates must have:
- Entity Framework
- Source control (we use VSTFS but it's about principles)
Desirable but not essential skills
- Azure or equivalent
- Agile dev experience
- .net Core
Call Lauren 01342 330514
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.