|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: £20000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Are you an enthusiastic professional looking to grow a profession in Finance? Are you looking for a challenging journey for your career?
As an organisation, we demand constant innovation, and have an immediate opportunity for a Junior Project Cost Analyst to join our team in Cheltenham.
With a primary focus on supporting the company across the financial function, you'll have a real passion for business & finance management, as well as a good eye for detail.
This role is for you if you are dedicated to finding a career path in finance. You will have the chance to be part of a wider commercial team and do a huge amount of on-the-job training, working with your colleagues.
You will be an analyst who will support the business function by overseeing the accuracy of multiple forms of data ranging from timesheet bookings to financial transactions. You will help to maintain budgets, conduct profit/loss analysis, utilise tracking tools, assist accounts payable and accounts receivable, manage fee structures and forecast potential gains and losses in pursuing future work with customers.
You will get involved in pricing new contracts to support the identification of the best fee structure and overall cost to the customer for the product or service provided. You will support several contracts at a time (based on contract size and work experience) therefore, you must also be flexible in taking care of multiple contracts, while supporting consistency with the strategy, standards, policies and processes.
- Aptitude for Business Management
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong numerical skills and a proficient understanding of and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Good collaborative interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications and presentations
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders
- Studying towards finance qualification and has ambition to pursue a career in Finance or Business Management
- At least 1 years finance experience
- Experience in a project environment preferred but not essential
- Applicants must be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances