|Location: Luton, Bedfordshire||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Title - Junior Quantity Surveyor
Location - Luton
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Junior Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading highways organisation based in Luton who are looking to employ a Junior Quantity Surveyor who is keen to start their career with a company where career progression opportunities are in abundance.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Junior Quantity Surveyor will include:
* Measurement and valuations of works (on site and from drawings)
* Prepare financial reports
* Commercial analysis forecasts/ budgets
* Maximise cashflow through the control, measurement and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payments of suppliers
* Effective risk management within the projects from the commercial and contractual perspective.
* Act as customer liaison relative to the commercial aspects of projects assigned.
* Ensure commercial contracts and arrangements are reviewed and risk assessed
* Resolution of all issues relating to financial/commercial returns on assigned contracts/projects.
What you need to be the successful Junior Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful Junior Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Degree qualified or relevant demonstrable experience.
* Managing supply chain assessment.
* NEC 3 experience.
* Highway experience - Civils + Highway Comms (SMART motorways)
* Membership of relevant professional body preferable.
* UK full driving license.
* Required to travel to other locations including occasional requirement to be away overnight.
* Willing to work outside of the normal office hours.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!