|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
Graduate/ Junior Software Developer
Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic company?
My client's technical capabilities and innovative approach to their work sets them apart from the competition.
This along with their highly skilled and committed team is what has built their success.
This role will give exposure to a number of stages required to deliver a software product and the candidate will need a rounded skill set.
My client is looking to invest in a talented individual and provide the required exposure to the full enterprise class software development life cycle to build a good foundation for a career in software development and broad exposure in satisfying customer needs across the life sciences industry.
The successful Graduate/ Junior Software Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension (which includes income protection insurance)
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
Some of the main duties of the Graduate/ Junior Software Developer will include:
- Developing a solution to meet customer requirements
- Conform with the company's quality procedures
- General programming and investigation tasks for the development, modification and maintenance of all software products
- Write documentation in support of developed products
- Unit testing of software products
What you need to be the successful Graduate/ Junior Software Developer:
In order to be the successful Graduate/ Junior Software Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Some experience of:
- Microsoft ASP.Net MVC
- Appreciation of databases and their usage
Desirable skills/ experience:
- SQL Server or Oracle knowledge
- Other Skills
- Required software package skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Documentation Skills:
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, readably and with attention to detail and quality (fit for
- Communication skills: Communicate effectively with manager and colleagues
Qualifications needed for role:
- A degree or industry recognised equivalent in a computer/numerate subject.
- Relevant experience with each of the above Required Software Development Skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate/ Junior Software Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!