|Location: London, England||Salary: £80000 - £120000 per annum + Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Key Account Director
London / Global Travel
£80,000 - £120,000 depending on Experience
I want to hear from well-established Account Management / Business Development Professionals who have a big black book full of key contacts within the Telecommunications market.
My client is a well-funded innovative technology company who are striving to be the pioneers in the next generation of Cyber Security encryption. You will play a major part in developing already established relationships as well and winning business and adding to the growing list of companies wanting to be involved in this movement of technology.
The successful Key Account Director will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Basic Salary - £80k - £120k depending on experience
* Bonus Scheme based on customer acquisition and revenue targets. OTE 100% but uncapped
* Company 2x Salary Death In Service Insurance
* Family Healthcare Scheme
* Share Options
Some of the main duties of the Key Account Director will include:
* Sales a list of Telco's already engaged with by the company, and opening of new relationships
* Creation of Business Cases and go to market strategies for each Telco client
* Advocacy of new product introduction within Telcos as a channel
* Work with select end user government and corporate users to generate Use Cases
* Close Master Distribution Contracts
* Manage channel to generate revenues
* Product promotion at events
In order to be the successful Key Account Director and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* No less than 10 years' experience of selling Cyber Products to Telcos in Europe and perhaps Americas or Asia
* References from at least two Tier 2 telco customers
* Provable track record of annual sales in the £1m - £10m p/a range
* Sophisticated written and presentational skills
* Ability to create and pioneer, to invent and implement new sales strategies in a start-up environment without large amounts of support
* A dynamic, youthful but extremely professional attitude
* High energy and willingness to travel globally
* High intellect and strong educational background including formal management training
* A relevant engineering or science degree
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Director to be a key part of the growth and success of this innovative company. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.