|Location: Brighton||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Landscape Architect needed for a multi-disciplinary design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy based in West Sussex who are committed to promoting sustainability and minimising environmental impacts throughout their design work. The Landscape Architect will utilise their extensive design experience to support the delivery of urban design and landscape architecture projects.
The successful Landscape Architect will ideally be educated to degree level, in a relevant field and/or have a proven background in a similar field/role.
Some of the main duties of the Landscape Architect will include:
- Working with service areas undertaking site surveys, analysing data, managing project tasks, and preparing technical designs relating to the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects
- Respond to customer requests (internal and external) and ensure that their needs are met
- Actively pursue on the job and formal training opportunities that complement Project Centre's business needs and your personal development plan
- Adhere to Project Centre's Quality Assurance systems and procedures.
What experience you need to be the successful Landscape Architect:
- Ideally having 3+ years' experience in a relevant field
- Skills including the use of: AutoCAD, Adobe Suite or Sketchup
- Understanding of landscape architecture principles
- Willingness to work towards membership of a professional institution
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Landscape Architect to progress their career with a company who will give you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly. Alternatively give me a call to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.