|Location: Ampthill, Bedfordshire||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Are you looking for new Challenge?
How about working for one of the world's leading defence companies?
Then look no further!
My client provides its customers with a strategic edge on the battlefield by designing, manufacturing and maintaining some of their most vital equipment.
As a Lawyer you will provide legal guidance on contracts, procurement and employment law matters.
The successful Lawyer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive pension scheme,
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- Flexible working,
- Employee assistance programme,
- And many more
Some of the main duties of the Lawyer will include:
Providing legal advice, counsel and service to internal business clients concerning legal rights, obligations, and privileges of companies. Drawing up contracts including leases, licenses, purchase terms, sales, employment, and related matters. Keeping current on relevant laws, statutes and decisions. Examining legal data to determine advisability of defending or pursuing legal claims/litigation.
In order to be the successful Lawyer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Substantial experience in contracting with the MoD and defence subcontracting would be an advantage.
- Substantial experience negotiating subcontract terms/conditions is an essential requirement and advising on UK employment law would be a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with UK defence industry export regulations is desirable as is experience with international defence industry transactional and compliance matters.
- Leadership, management, organisational and team building skills
- Can lead through vision as well as values
- Strong effective relationship builder
You need to be eligible for Security Clearance!!!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Lawyer to join a forward-thinking organisation. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!