|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £48000 - £65000 per annum + DOE|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Corporate Associate. This is a rare opportunity to join a leading international law firm and join a high performing Corporate Team. The local team consists 10 high quality legal professional (partners, associates, paralegals and trainees) who have built a commanding presence in local market with a strong a loyal client base who offer both interesting and diverse range of work including public company work. Most of the work will be generated by the local office who have exceeded their yearly targets for the last three years and continue to have a strong pipeline of interesting work. In additional you will be collaborating with other offices across the UK and Europe supporting larger programmes of work and transactions.
- You need to be a qualified solicitor for England and Wales with at least 2 years' experience
- Likely to be at the Associate level operating with a reasonable degree of autonomy
- Working in a cooperate team and with exposure to M&A transactions
- Looking to join a business that can offer the variety of high quality work
About the role
- Supporting M&A activity for a diverse client base across the region
- Public Company M&A work including acquisitions, disposals and IPOs
- Group structuring and restructuring
- Working on Private Equity transactions
- Supporting more junior staff and trainees with training and development as well as allocation of work
- Business development and marketing including attending events and networking opportunities
This is an opportunity to join an established office that has low staff turnover and supports an inclusive and welcoming culture. With recent and future growth plans this role could offer partnership opportunities in the medium term. The partners in the team are keen that Associates get stretched with exposure to interesting diverse work and supporting continual development within the team.