|Location: London, England||Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Senior Associate Clinical Negligence Solicitor. Central London. Working with one of the UKs leading firm in medical and healthcare sector who have a unique opportunity to progress to Partnership. The firm are looking to hire an experienced Solicitor who has in depth experience of working with high profile NHS clients and dealing complex case work.
- An experience solicitor with at least 6 years post qualification experience
- Exposure to complex and delicate clinical casework with values in-excess £5m
- Working either for a NHSLA or and panel firm
- Has the ability, ambition, drive and dedication to want to progress to partner level
About the role
- Handling a challenging caseload of high value defendant clinical negligence work on behalf of the NHSLA.
- This will include drafting pleadings, witness statements and letters of response, conducting face to face negotiations and mediation of claims as well as preparing counter schedules.
- Act as first and primary contact for clients on a day to day basis providing them with commercially focused legal advice.
- Provide supervision, training and coaching to junior fee earners and trainees.
- Contributing to business development and marketing activities
The firm have a commanding reputation for being the UKs leading specialist in this field. As a result they attracted some of the most interesting and challenging cases and have notable Partners and Senior Lawyers. Please don't hesitate apply or contact Stephen Barham for more information 01342 330558.
Please note salary will be DOE and the range has been set by the agency as a guide.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.