|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Layout Designer needed for one of UK's leading residential developers based in the Wessex region who are looking to employ an Layout Designer to work on of new build residential schemes.
The Layout Designer will be an integral part of the Technical team.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work.
The successful Layout Designer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Travel allowance/company car
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Along with the above benefits, the client can offer the Layout Designer the following:
- A structured career path
- Training, mentoring and guidance
Main duties will for the Layout Designer will include:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for producing sketch and planning layouts and managing our design team.
- Additional duties will include carrying out AutoCAD drawing work, liaising with external bodies to validate design information and negotiate planning permissions, managing the production of our Building Regulations and construction drawings.
What you need to be the successful Layout Designer:
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to or working towards Architecture/Urban design degree level qualifications.
- The candidate must be fully conversant with residential layout design and AutoCAD software to enable them to produce efficient and successful site layouts and street scenes.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Layout Designer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.