|Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Role: Lead Auditor
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Summary for the Lead Auditor Role:
To facilitate implementation and development of the Quality Management system (QMS) for our leading client within the Highway, Electrical, Construction industry.
They are looking for the Lead Auditor to liaise with the external assessment bodies on all matters related to the external accreditation process.
As well as ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation and ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
Key Duties for the Lead Auditor Role:
- To ensure that information, training and instruction and task-specific advice on quality management meets the needs of employees and those working on our behalf.
- To ensure that the QMS and associated supporting information incorporates construction and highways maintenance.
- To ensure that the requirements of the QMS are being applied on operational projects and associated activities.
- To monitor operational compliance to the QMS and the requirements of the BS EN ISO 9001:2015, ensuring implementation of effective improvement/preventive measures.
- The reporting of quality related performance information, including but not restricted to audits, non-conformances, defects.
- The effective use of Workspace, VForms and Project SMART functionalities in their relation to operational records.
- To ensure that quality aspects of pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders are in accordance with the QMS.
- To provide assistance to Business Development for Quality submissions for pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders.
- Timely responses to pre-qualification questionnaires and tender submissions.
- All VH quality planning meetings, inspections and audits are completed within specified timescales
- All non-conformances are closed out within specified timescales.
- Fulfil the requirements for on-the-job quality awareness training.
- Facilitate management reporting requirements on quality compliance.
- Demonstrable improvement of the QMS.
Required Qualifications and Expertise for the Lead Auditor:
- Associate member of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) (or working toward).
- Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015) with demonstrable experience of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits.
- Diploma in Quality Management (and ideally educated in an engineering discipline e.g. Civil/Mechanical/Structural Engineer).
- Demonstrable construction and highways maintenance experience is essential
- Training and presentation experience throughout all levels of an organisation, preferably trained to 'Train the Trainer' level.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to guide and educate/train at all levels
- CSCS card holder.
If you're interested, please get in touch as they will interview you ASAP.