|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Lead Case Management Systems Developer
As a Lead Case Management Systems Developer you will receive the following benefits: 25 Days Holiday / Up to 10% Contributed Pension / Life Cover / Personal Health Insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity with a client based in Leeds City Centre who are looking to recruit a Lead Case Management Systems Developer to manage and lead a team of permanent and third-party software developers to estimate, analyse, build, test, deploy, and support fit-for-purpose application software changes to specified requirements, deadlines, and budgets.
As a Lead Case Management Systems Developer you will be acountable for:
- Understand the services provided by the company to clients and customers, and drive a proactive, innovative and "can do" approach within the team to support the business in delivering those services.
- Define and recommend technical standards that support the delivery of high quality, fit-for-purpose software solutions.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with Linetime to help deliver new Liberate functionality and fault fixes in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Review Liberate configuration to ensure optimum performance, consistency of operation, and integrity of financial parameters.
- Develop templates and approaches that will improve the turnaround and quality of commonly requested changes.
- Identify appropriate and effective process changes, methodologies, skills, and tools to help the development team deliver solutions more effectively.
- Set objectives for, support, and manage performance of team members in line with the company's performance review process.
- Motivate and develop staff in order to maximise their contribution to the business.
- Regularly maintain the teams' skills matrix and ensure cross training is available to all team members so that no single dependencies exist.
- Ensure that SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are documented and reviewed annually for any repeatable activities that carry risk.
- Hold regular team meetings ensuring that the team is informed of key business decisions and events.
- Review the upcoming pipeline of work for development and identify appropriate technical approaches and solutions.
- Maintain a schedule of allocated work for the team, prioritise as necessary, and clearly articulate the impact on other work. Highlight any deliverable dates that are under threat and agree prioritisation with the IT Development Manager.
- Provide initial feasibility assessments prior to formal change requests being raised.
- Determine estimates for changes once requested to support the review and approval processes.
- Oversee the software development process for multiple changes, tracking and reporting against time, budget, risks, issues, and quality.
- Where necessary, help develop system elements to meet functional requirements.
- Ensure solutions undergo the appropriate level of evidenced technical testing, prior to being handed over for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support UAT, recording all reported faults, and ensuring the timely delivery of fixes and explanations.
- Plan and coordinate deployment activities.
- Work with the IT Operations team to help investigate and resolve application software incidents, and support the production of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documentation where needed. Allocate incidents and ensure that these are afforded the appropriate priority. Escalate any incidents that are as a result of IT development activity to the IT Development Manager immediately.
- Deputise for the Lead Analyst Programmer / IT Development Manager as necessary.
- Manage Liberate releases, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept well informed of the requirements of them throughout the project.
Skills required as a Lead Case Management Systems Developer:
- Leadership skills.
- Technical background, with demonstrable experience in delivering through the entire software development lifecycle.
- Experience in developing and supporting Case Management Systems.
- Ability to plan for the short- and long-term.
- Broad understanding of systems architectures and infrastructures.
- Ability to manage projects using a recognised methodology.
- Liberate by Linetime
- Proven experience in using visual studio, VB.NET / C#.NET, MS Access and Excel VBA, and SQL Server.
- An understanding of debt collection, secured legal, and unsecured legal processes.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.