|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Lead Design Manager Croydon
I am currently working on behalf of one London's leading main contractors who is looking to recruit a Lead Design Manager.
The Design Manager will have previous experience working for a main contractor and be looking to progress their career.
My client has been established for nearly 50 years and specialises in building and regenerating London. The client are based in Croydon.
My client's portfolio of work is largely residential however they also work in Education, Public and Extra Care.
Reporting into the Design Director, you will be offered excellent training and guidance.
What the client is looking for:
- Educated within Construction.
- Experience working for a main contractor.
- IT literate.
- Efficient within Autocad.
- Full UK driving license.
What's on offer for the Lead Design Manager:
- The opportunity to join one of the UKs leading build contractors.
- The chance to work on interesting projects in the capital.
- Excellent chance to grow your own team.
- Excellent training, mentoring, guidance and development on offer.
Salary/benefits package for the Lead Design Manager:
- Salary range £70,000 to £75,000.
- Car allowance/company car.
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday
If you are interested, please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.