|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Job Title: Lead Electronics Engineer
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Electronics, Principle, Lead, Bid, Design, Development, PCB, Design, Analogue, Test, Circuit Design, EMC, Micro-controllers, ISO9001, AS9001, Stakeholder, Customer, Client, Leadership
An experienced Lead Electronics Engineer is required to play a key role in providing technical leadership, mentoring and development of the electronics team along with delivering electronic design and development packages of work in accordance to set specifications of the business.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Lead Electronics Engineer?
- Deployment of resources as agreed with stakeholders
- Writing of allocated volumes of the technical bid response
- Provision of advice and recommendations to the chief engineers on project requirements
- Be the subject matter expert for electronics providing leadership and influence to the company strategy
- Be responsible for analogue circuit design, including EMC and micro-controllers
- Deliverance of work packages as directed by chief engineers
- Working with customers and internal stakeholders to build confidence in product, solution and design
What are we looking for in our next Lead Electronics Engineer?
- Degree Educated in Electronics Engineering or related Engineering Discipline
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and leadership to engineers
- Have a full understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle
- Ability to provide clear and concise presentations to internal & external clients
- Have experience and understanding of product development practices in accordance to ISO9110 & AS9001 quality standards
- Expertise in Analogue Circuit Design, inclusive of EMC and Micro-controllers
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Lead Electronics Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Lead Electronics Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.