|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Lead Electronics Engineer
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Lead Electronics Engineer required for my client in Dartford.
This is an opportunity to join fast growing engineering business that is seeing a constant growth year on year. They are a market leader within their field and work with some very well known and respected companies in their industry.
As part of their strategic growth plan for 2018 they are looking to employ a Lead Electronics Engineer to join their Design and Development team. We are looking for someone to come in as a Lead and take responsibility for projects as well as other Engineers.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£45,000-£55,000)
- Company Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- 25 Days Holiday, this increases up to a maximum of 30 days!
- Childcare Membership
- Gym Membership
Whats the job?
As a Lead Electronics Engineer you will be joining the product development team where you will be responsible for taking responsibility for a team of engineers and managing products throughout their development.
Here is a breakdown of some of the responsibilities:
- Lead and manage electronic design throughout full life-cycle development.
- Requirements and engineering specification creation.
- Product design and design for manufacturing.
- Preparation of detailed electronic schematics and technical drawings
- Support research and development of innovative technologies and products.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Electronics Engineering, ideally an environment where you have been involved in full life-cycle development.
- Experience working in a Senior/Lead Engineering position, where you have taken ownership of projects.
If you are an experienced Electronics Engineer and looking for an opportunity to get into more of a management position this could be the role for you!
Interviews are waiting to be arranged!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.