|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Engineering, Corporate & Professional Services, Defence, Production, Commercial, Design, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Lead Hardware Engineer
Lead Hardware Engineer needed for a multinational Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced Lead Hardware Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of designing and identifying improvements to working practises, experience of time-scales and budgets, and the knowledge of risk and opportunities management.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Lead Hardware Engineer will include:
- Technology identification and reuse strategies
- Model definition and requirements management
- Functional partitioning and configuration management
- Circuit design and schematic capture as well as design analysis
- Verification and validation including EMC and environmental
What you need to be the successful Lead Hardware Engineer:
In order to be the successful Lead Hardware Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience of design and identifying improvements to working practices and team skill development
- Experience of working collaboratively with other disciplines, within an integrated teamto optimize solutions and minimalize impacts from dependencies
- Experience of timescales and budgets
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of risk and opportunities management
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Hardware Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All applicants moving forward for the Lead Hardware Engineer position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.