|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
Lead .Net Developer
My client is an award winning software house based in Berkshire who are looking to employ an experienced Lead .Net Developer. As a Lead .NET Developer you will be hand's on deck coding as well as supporting and leading a team of .NET Developers within a fast paced development environment.
The successful Lead .Net Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years' service to a maximum of 30 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- A distinct lack of red tape
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year!
- Fresh fruit, breakfast options, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station and, of course beer tap
- Fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
- Secure cycle store and shower facilities
- Access to Perkbox, giving you a huge range of discounts on goods and services; from dining out and shopping to child care support.
Some of the main duties of the Lead .Net Developer will include:
- Proven team leadership skills, taking responsibility for the workload of the team.
- Manage multiple developers from a technical point of view, offering support and assistance with their work.
- You will be used to working on the back-end infrastructure of any app from the data access layers through windows services and cross process communications.
- You will be a quick learner, and have adaptable development skills that you can apply to the varied projects and tasks you'll undertake as this is very much a hands-on role.
What you need to be the successful Lead .Net Developer:
- Excellent code development skills in C#, WCF & SQL
- Experience managing other developers
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of our infrastructure platform
- Experience of writing & installing Windows Services
- Good understanding of how to write high performance, efficient code
- A thorough, detailed approach to testing and debugging software - you will always strive to ensure code is robust and reliable.
- Strong communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead .Net Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!