|Location: Belgium||Salary: £90000 - £105000 per annum + Flights, Living, Car|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planning Engineer to join one of the UK's leading main contractors delivering a complex new build project in Belgium. The Planning Engineer will join a major name in the construction industry, a global player who specialize in delivering large and complex engineering projects.
The Lead Planning Engineer will be site based and oversee the planning function on a challenging project based in Belgium. They will manage the planning team and be accountable for providing a professional delivery planning service to the project, working closely with the Project Director and Client and playing a pivotal role in its successful delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning Engineer with a good knowledge of the construction process to join a leading force in the construction industry, a major name in main contracting who are going through an exciting growth phase due to recent project wins and a secure order book.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Strong site based planning experienced
- Good understanding of the construction process, knowledge of mechanical & electrical packages would be a distinct advantage.
- Must be an advanced user of Primavera P6 planning software and be fully aware of how to populate and manage a P6 cost, material and resource loaded schedule.
- Hold a construction related qualification - Degree / HND / HNC
- Possess strong communication skills
- Team player
- £90-105,000 per annum
- Car allowance - £7,000
- Pool car
- Flights - 10 days on / 4 days off
- Accommodation - executive level apartment
- Living Allowance - £500 per month
- Annual Bonus
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical, Flexible Benefits Scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 942728.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.