|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £70000 - £76000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planning Engineer to join a market leading main contractor based in Birmingham. The Lead Planning Engineer will join an international construction company who have a reputation for their excellence in delivering high spec and technically challenging projects.
The Lead Planning Engineer will be responsible for overseeing a small team on a couple of major projects based in Central Birmingham including a large mixed use development and a complex commercial scheme. The Lead Planning Engineer will have ultimate responsibility for the management of all planning activities on projects and ensuring their successful delivery.
- Must have a solid construction planning background which has been gained within a main contracting environment.
- Demonstrate a wealth of site based experience on projects including commercial, residential, healthcare, mixed use etc
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND/HNC/Degree
- Strong understand of the construction process and techniques
- First class communication skills
- Previous management experience desirable but open to candidates looking to take the next step on the career ladder.
On offer is a competitive salary of between £70-76,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes a car allowance of £7,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, bonus and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity the please apply by sending your CV quoting reference 940268.