|Location: City of London||Salary: + car & package|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 25 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planning Engineer to join the busy pre-construction team of a leading name in the UK construction industry, a main contractor that have an enviable reputation for their expertise in delivering complex construction projects across the UK.
The Lead Planning Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the pre-construction planning for their busy Construction Division in London. They will play a pivotal role within work winning, they will work closely with the Pre-Construction Director and be accountable for managing the tender planning process, ensuring the timely production of competitive tender programmes for the regional business.
The Lead Planning Engineer will be involved on exciting Central London projects valued between £50-500m that cover a number of build sectors that include commercial, high end residential, mixed use developments and healthcare to name a few.
This is a key role within the business so it is essential that candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role with a leading UK main contractor.
- Previous experience working within a large preconstruction team
- Solid tender planning experience gained with leading main contractor
- Experienced working on projects in a variety of build sectors
- Advanced user of Asta Powerproject
- Strong client facing skills
- Expert knowledge of construction process and techniques
- Good working knowledge of different forms of contracts
- Starting salary of £100 - £115,000
- Company car or £8,500 annual car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 27 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Travel allowance
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you are looking for a new career in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 947725.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.