|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £500 - £600 per day|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Lauren Ballam||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Lead Planning Engineer -24-month contract - Hampshire - £500 - £600 per day
An experienced Lead Planning Engineer is required for a 24-month contract based in Hampshire, working with a leading Multi-disciplinary engineering organisation. The Lead Planning Engineer will join a team of experienced project professionals and will be based on a Major Electricity Project, helping to improve the affordability and sustainability of energy supplies.
The Lead Planning Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Advanced user of Primavera P6
- Applications such as Primavera Risk Analysis
- Knowledge of linear programme tools, such as TILOS
- Knowledge and application of VBA coding preferred
- First class communication skills
- Electricity experience is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Team player
This is a long-term contract role of 24 months in duration. On offer is a competitive day rate of up to £600 per day.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Lauren Ballam on 01342 330 514 for further information quoting reference 938650