|Location: Iceland||Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + car, package, flights, accommodation|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 26 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planning Manager to join a top name in the construction industry on a recently won project based in Iceland.
The Lead Planning Manager will manage a team of planning engineers and be responsible for overseeing the planning function on a major project which is part of the redevelopment of the international airport.
The Leading Planning Manager will work closely with the Project Director and the client, they will play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of this exciting scheme. They will oversee and undertake planning evaluation, tasks and activities, monitor reporting schedules and plans and their accuracy to inform decision making, ensuring compliance with applicable regional standards and procedures.
- Expert is construction planning
- Major project experience is essential
- Previous experience of leading planning teams on major projects
- Hold a construction related qualification - HNC/HND/Degree
- Strong understanding of construction processes and techniques
- Possess excellent communication and client facing skills
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6
- Team player
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business who offer industry leading training and development along with support to achieve your career objectives. They are a growing organization involved on major international projects. The Lead Planning Manager will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package which includes the following;
- Up to circa £100,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Living Allowance
- Rotation - 1 week on-site in Iceland, 3 week in UK
- Pension, Bonus, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 quoting reference 950567.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.