|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £1 per annum + to be discussed upon application|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Lead Prototype Wirer
To apply for this role you must be eligible for Security Clearance which means you must be a british citizen, only own a British passport and you must not have been out of the UK for more than six months in the last five year
Prototype wirer needed for a Leading defence organisation based in Loudwater. Looking for a Prototype wirer with an in-depth knowledge industry standards and how to effectively lead a team.
The successful Prototype wirer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 24 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Child care vouchers
- Free Flu Jab
- Cycle scheme
- Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Prototype wirer will include:
- Ensure that team members are adequately experience for the tasks they have been set and that adequate resources are available to complete them in the time required.
- To ensure that your team members are adequately trained throughout the department in line with the departments skills matrix.
- To maintain the route card related to the manufacturing order (MO) whilst performing build activities by
- Not separating the route card from the work
- By completing the route card in accordance with WI2526 with no deviations
- To not deviate from approved work instructions or drawing sets unless directed by an approved concession or RDC (request for design change)
- Performing wiring and any corrective actions on MO's to the highest standards.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in your assigned area, including all equipment and assets.
- To adhere at all times to the company's policies and other applicable standards and procedures and at all times and to professionally represent Ultra CCS whilst working on site and at customer premises
- To Maintain Production systems and procedures and to ensure that these systems accurately reflect the work that is required by working with colleagues through the business to ensure that work is carried out effectively.
- To participate in resolving shop floor issues as directed by the Production Manager for other senior managers.
(What they need to apply)
What you need to be the successful Lead Prototype Wirer:
In order to be the successful Prototype wirer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience of wiring and knowledge of electronic circuits and wiring standards.
- Experience of coaching / mentoring members of a team on technical issues
- Low volume batch types manufacture experience.
- Ability to lead and motivate a highly skilled team
- Ability to demonstrate fairness in approach to managing staff
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate, familiar with Word and Excel at basic level as a minimum.
- Able to read and understand electronic schematics and wiring schedules, mechanical drawings, mechanical and Electronic BOMs.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Prototype wirer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.