|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: + Bens|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Lead Quality Engineer
Are you looking to work for a Private Equity backed, fast growing and dynamic global business that has doubled its revenues in the last five years with a firm strategy to double them again in the next 5 years? Then please listen carefully.
I'm looking for a Lead Quality engineer who has experience of working in Pharmaceutical, Medical or IVD industries. As part of this role you will be responsible for identifying opportunities and supporting improvement and reduced variation in our manufacturing processes resulting in improved metrics such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Scrap reduction and ability to leverage increased quality for delivery performance improvements, etc. With the company growing and expanding its product base their will be plenty of career progression opportunity not just with in the UK but internationally as well. My client operates in over 90 countries worldwide.
The successful Lead Quality Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 25 day's holiday
* Annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
* Plus more
Some of the main duties of the Lead Quality Engineer will include:
* Ensuring that the quality management system in manufacturing meets all requirements of all relevant regulatory standards and Regulations : ( ISO9001/13485, FDA CFR 820 part 21 , QSR's)
* Working within the Quality Assurance team located in manufacturing to ensure the company maintains compliance to external and internal quality system requirements.
* Working alongside manufacturing teams and advise on quality related issues/ day to day issues. Quality Engineer in manufacturing is responsible for assuring that manufacturing processes are in compliance with ISO/cGMP Quality Management System to produce consistent quality product.
* To actively deputise for the Quality Engineering Manager.
* Providing quality support to the day to day functions within their department, including;
* To be responsible for ensuring that all quality issues, and audit non-conformances are dealt with efficiently and promptly with ISO/cGMP Quality Management System to produce consistent quality product.
In order to be the successful Lead Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* A level or equivalent (Degree preferred)
* Proven leadership ability (with an emphasis on coaching, mentoring, and training) with excellent communication skills at all levels
* Working knowledge of FDA part 820, ISO 13485
* Experience of working within QA Engineering or manufacturing QA position in a manufacturing environment within the IVD or Medical Device Industry or regulated industry
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Good understanding for Quality principles / Quality systems.
* Experience of non-conforming product and corrective action processes.
* Excellent communication
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!