|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Aubrey Knight||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Are you a a talented, client-facing engineer with a love for technology? Are you looking to expand your knowledge and skills? Do you love a challenge and have experience working in an Agile environment? If so, this could be the role for you. I am looking for a Senior Java Developer/ Lead Software Engineer for a go-to technology consultancy with the following skills:
- Strong experience of Java (experience up to at least JDK 8), plus related tools and technologies and open-source libraries. Familiarity with Java8 functional style
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of computing (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, systems infrastructure, network stack)
- Experienced with CI/CD ways of working, and familiar with the tools and practices that support a DevOps approach
- Solid experience working in an Agile delivery team
Of course, it's very likely you'll bring other skills too, and if you have any of the below it would be looked upon very favourably...
- Cloud solutions, deployment technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Microservices architectures and related technologies
- Strong database experience, whether relational SQL, or NoSQL
- RESTful API design & implementation
- BigData technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and others
- Client-facing experience is important!
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply!