|Location: Kent||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Lead Tester - Life & Pensions
My client within financial services based in Bromley, Kent are recruiting for for a Lead Tester with knowledge / experience of life & pensions.
This role is to lead a team of 6 testers as well as be hands on automation testing with knowledge / experience of life & pensions.
As a Lead Tester you will be involved in the full software development lifecycle as well as manage the testing team.
As a Lead Tester you will recieve the following benefits:
- 24 days holiday allowance
- Competitive pension
- Life cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Perk-box membership (discounts and freebies)
- Wellness allowance
Lead Tester Responsibilities:
- Managing a test team over several different clients
- Hosting standups with the test team
- Carrying out functional testing, integration testing and performance testing
- Test case execution and Test case management using JIRA Agile
- Raising, documenting and tracking test bugs in JIRA
- Communicating and working close with Project Managers
- Assessing good test/regression coverage and spot areas of weakness
- Work with the clients and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Ad hoc projects as required
Lead Tester Essential Skills:
- Good understanding of Life and Pensions (New Business, Underwriting, Contract Servicing, Claims)
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecyle process
- Documentation and testing quality metrics
- Prepare test plans and user stories, documentation
- Test execution best practices
- Regression testing methodologies
- Defect triage and defect re-test
- Performance testing
- Using MS SQL to write basic queries
- Selenium IDE experience (Ideal)
- Any Automation experience or API testing
- Proficient use of MS Excel
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.