|Location: Bracknell, Berkshire||Salary: Up to £13.50 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Leading Technician - Damaged Property
I am currently looking for a Leading Technician - Damaged Property Restoration (Fire / floods etc.), on behalf of my client, a specialist in property restoration.
Your role is to be present at properties following a major accident, such as flood, fire, any natural disaster, as instructed by the insurance company.
As a Leading Technician (damaged property restoration) your duties will include:
- Check what has been affected
- Supervise and develop the restoration
- Coach, mentor and supervise a sub-team of Technicians
- Analyse any field staff training needs and arrange training through the Co-ordinator
- Be part of an on-call rota
- Conduct complex site surveys
- Move property/furniture to safe locations
- Perform any quick fixes
- Carry out maintenance
The ideal Leading Technician (damaged property restoration) will be:
- You must be personable and able to relate to customers
- Ideally from a fire and flood Background
- Able to plan and problem solve in difficult circumstances
- Ability to communicate to staff at all levels
- Pro-active in dealing issues with staff and on site
I am looking for someone with a background in fire service or flood background, where empathy and interpersonal skills have been essential.
Support will be needed to assist in the training of the field technicians.
** This role will require flexibility! You will be required to work away from home for days / weeks at a time, sometimes at short notice. You will be working on a call out basis. An average week will be 45-50 hours, including some overtime. **
This is a very rewarding role. where you will receive positive feedback and appreciation from customers!
Please contact Paul or send your CV ASAP if you have the right background and skills required.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.