|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
My client, a globally recognised company within the defence / aeorspace industry are looking for an experienced Lean Practitioner to drive Operational continuous improvement through the Standard Operating Framework and a Best Practice process. You will also be responsible for embedding a Continuous Improvement culture through SOF, Lean and Six Sigma tools and training.
This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Lean Practitioner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Cert Black Belt in LEAN
- Demonstrable experience in leading cross functional teams
- The ability to demonstrate Influencing behaviour
- Experience of working within a large complex organisation
- SIA & KAIZEN
- Depth of experience in driving change
- SOF experience across all disciplines. (Desirable)
- Able to influence and solicit buy-in from wide range of Operations and supporting function stakeholders
- Able to train, mentor, and coach individuals on tool use and CI objectives
As a Lean Practitioner your main responsibilities will involve:
- Understand strategic plan deployment and current state and desired future state KPI's for the business and work with Operations leadership to formulate improvement plans to close the gaps
- Establish project charters for performance enhancing improvement projects
- Drive the agreed improvements through a series of tactical implementation plans
- Maintain a high level of competence among the Operations resources to facilitate and deploy all elements of Standard Operating Frameworks that support the delivery improvement and problem solving through training.
- Drive the effective use of RCPS
- Support cross-Cobham CI initiatives and CI audit and accreditation process
- Actively participate with the Cobham CI community
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.