|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £16.00 - £18.00 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Learning Management Coodinator
My client is an international life sciences company. They are currently looking for a learning management coordinator to be based from their Wokingham office on a 2 year contract. The role will coordinate the logisitcs associated with running education courses held on site or virtually.
Purpose and dimensions of role:
- Understand and manage the needs of customers and faculty members when attending courses at the institute.
- Ability to utilise Learning Management System to coordinate and manage all learning activities, including both face-to-face and virtual
- Organisation and planning of educational events, elearning and digital education
- Managing the overall Professional Affairs budget
- Understand how the website is used as an educational tool to support and promote my clinet
- Management of logistics for attendees and faculty members attending courses.
- Ensure the smooth running of courses by being main point of contact on the day for faculty and attendees.
- Ensure faculty and other suppliers have necessary contracts in place before undertaking work
- Manage the relationship with client suppliers i.e. hotels, transport providers, to ensure that they deliver the expected level of service, take appropriate action if the required level of service delivered falls short.
- Ensure all technology within my clients site is functioning and set up in order to support the running of courses.
- Source new promotional materials and manage the process from briefing an agency to taking delivery of the finished article
Required knowledge and experience:
- Fluency in English
- Experience in organising courses
- High level skills in administrating and using learning management systems: Absorb, eCRM systems, SalesForce
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage budgets and ideally use of ARIBA
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.