|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £12 - £15 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Learning Management Coordinator
Rate: £12 - £15 p/h
Term: Initial 18 Months
Key Skills: eLearning, Absorb, Salesforce, Adobe Connect, Budget Management, Project Planning, Organisation, Education, ARIBA, Digital Education, LMS
An experienced Learning Management Coordinator is required to join my client to take responsibility for the logistics associated with the running of education courses & take ownership in coordinating activities including conferences and locums.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Learning Management Coordinator?
- Provide management of logistics for attendees & faculty members in attending courses
- Planning & organisation of education events, eLearning & digital education
- Ensure the smooth running of courses by being the main point of contact
- Management of the relationships with the client i.e. Hotels, transport providers
- Esurance that all technology is functioning and set up in order to support the running of the courses
- Dealing with day to day enquiries of end users i.e. Resetting Passwords, resolving technical difficulties
- Use of Learning Management System to coordinate & manage all learning activated, face to face & virtual
What are we looking for in our next Learning Management Coordinator?
- Possess high level skills in administrating & Learning Management Systems - Absorb, Salesforce
- High level skill in Adobe Connect & Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong Budget Management & Project Planning
- Ability to manage budgets & use of ARIBA
- Experience with dealing with healthcare professionals
- Prior experience using Learning Management Systems desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional logistical expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!