|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £73000 - £85000 per annum + excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Stalla Xystra||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Legal Counsel needed for a well established Retail organisation based in Croydon who are looking to employ an experienced In-House Solicitor/Lawyer with an in-depth knowledge of Commercial contracts, marketing, privacy and regulatory matters.
The successful Legal Counsel will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £73,000 - £85,000 per annum
* 5K Car allowance
* Annual Bonus
* Great holiday package with the option to buy or sell up to five days per year
* Pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Dental cover
What the role entails
Some of the main duties of the Legal Counsel will include:
* Handle a wide range of commercial contracts including IT contracts, logistics and supply chain agreements, FM contracts, healthcare contracts and digital support contracts
* Ensure the group procurement policy is adhered to and provide ad-hoc advice on tender and contractual process
* Advise on day-to-day privacy matters from strategy and approach of proposed contracts, through to contract negotiation and then implementation
* You will work closely with our GDPR champions across the business and work on a variety of Regulatory matters which may arise from time to time including ASA complaints
* Advise the wider marketing teams on internal and external advertising and assist the branding team on new product innovation including trade mark check and conflicts
* Assist on high profile litigation claims and manage relations with external lawyers
What you need to be the successful Legal Counsel
In order to be the successful Legal Counsel and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* UK qualified solicitor with at least 5 PQE.
* Completed a training contract at top tier firm.
* Extensive commercial contracts experience.
* Knowledge of privacy law and GDPR
* Ideally exposure IP, marketing and advertising law experience.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Counsel to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or contact Stalla Xystra on 01342 330581