|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £23 - £24 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Legal Specialist needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Maidenhead who are looking to employ an experienced Legal Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of Safety-Related and Commercial agreements, and the Pharmaceutical Industry.
The successful Legal Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a very competitive pay-rate.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Legal Specialist will include:
* Draft safety-related agreements for commercial agreements
* Assist with safety-related agreement negotiations, working closely with internal and external business partners
* Assist with creating templates or standard wording on safety-related matters, and maintaining such templates
* Provide legal support before, during and after internal audits and Health Authority inspections with respect to safety-related agreements
* Assist with generation of the PSMF list of commercial contracts
* Provide general ad hoc legal advice and support (including training)
What you need to be the successful Legal Specialist:
In order to be the successful Legal Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* University degree in Law or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years commercial law experience
* Contract drafting and negotiation experience
* Proactive approach to work
* Attention to detail
* Willingness to learn
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.