|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £31000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Howie|
Logistics Coordinator / Logistics Co-ordinator needed for a large multi-national medical devices company who specialise in radiation therapy, radiosurgery and clinical management for the treatment of cancer and brain disorders.
The successful Logistics Coordinator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Dependant's Pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Logistics Coordinator / Logistics Co-ordinator will include:
- Receiving all orders from Business Units, and assist with the project management, and invoicing.
- Responsibility for reviewing letters of credits
- Ensure all amendments are made. Timely presentation of all documents to the Bank.
- Responsibility for producing Brief packs when applicable
- Generate of DHR when necessary
- Receive all orders and manage shipments accordingly where applicable.
- Responsible for populating import/export documentation and labels using defined process.
- Book transportation using defined methods.
- Responsible for investigating CLM cases.
- Arrange shipment of necessary tooling and equipment when applicable
- Maintain the relevant business systems with project/order and shipment updates.
- To be actively involved in improvement opportunities throughout the department.
- To maintain good communications with forwarding agents relating to the shipment of goods and to keep customers informed.
- Escalation of any risks relating to customer/distribution
Responsible as an Import/Export Officer for appropriate legal entity.
- Manage the import/export (returns and repairs) of materials and/or customs e-book to ensure on-time delivery where applicable.
What you need to be the successful Logistics Coordinator / Logistics Co-ordinator:
In order to be the successful Logistics Coordinator / Logistics Co-ordinator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following experience:
- Previous logistics experience
- Import and export
- Material planning
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator / Logistics Co-ordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!