|Location: Norfolk, England||Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Logistics Management Analyst
Logistics Management Analyst needed for a multinational Defence and Aerospace organisation based in Norfolk who are looking to employ an experienced Logistics Management Analyst with experience in working in an RAF/RN operational environment including station operations, eexperience of Logistics Supply Chain Management, and ability for data entry and analysis of data to progress to completion.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Logistics Management Analyst will include:
- This position requires a full time Logistics Management Analyst to provide support to and assist the Customs Warehouse Manager in the operation of the Global Spares Solution for the UK element of the company's programme, in Norfolk.
- This role works in the interest of safety, security and compliance within the Customs Warehouse (CW) and contributes to the overarching compliance remit, not only of the Customs Warehouse but also with maintaining AEO status.
- The Logistics Management Analyst serves as the primary oversight for all physical deliveries and dispatches (internal/external) in relation to the CW. Also responsible for data entry of the company's Duty Management System (DMS) to ensure traceability of all assets received, held in stock or issued from the CW.
- Use of the Logistics Information System (Autonomic Logistic Information System) is required to verify Supply Chain requisition data.
What you need to be the successful Logistics Management Analyst:
In order to be the successful Logistics Management Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven experience working in an RAF/RN operational environment including station operations.
- Experience of Logistics Supply Chain Management.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Self-initiative and an ability to follow up action in an authoritive manner.
- Shift working, flexible.
- Ability for data entry and analysis of data to progress to completion.
- Ability to work in a joint team of people including military and other industry partners.
- Good listening and debating skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Forward thinking for continuous improvements and development of processes.
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritise workload and react to operational requirements.
- Integrity to maintain Customs procedures and policies when under pressure to meet operational requirements.
- Numeracy literate to perform Inventory audit, etc within the CW.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Shift work details (to cover holiday for 10 weeks of the year):
Week 1: 07:30 to 16:15
Week 2: 15:00 to Midnight
Week 3: 08:00 to 16:30
Standard working hours are 08:00 to 17:00
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Management Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for security clearance up to SC level is required for this position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.