|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£70,000 to £85,000 + £6,000 car & package
I have a great opportunity for an M&E Estimator to join the work winning team of a large, tier one main contractor at their fantastic City based offices. The M&E Estimator will be joining a busy, successful team that regularly secures more than 40% of their bids for blue chip clients where project values regularly exceed £30m.
The M&E Estimator will be working with other Estimators of varying levels of experience and reporting to a Managing Estimator. As the M&E Estimator, you'll be involved with large mechanical and electrical packages on major fit out, refurbishment and new build projects across London. Some of your duties will include:
- Reviewing drawing and specifications to prepare accurate costings
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures
- Establishing key plant rates
- Reviewing tender documents
- Ensuring all submissions are compliant, accurate and to the standard required
The successful M&E Estimator will be offered a career that includes exposure to exciting projects and clients on major projects across London & the South East. You'll be working in a modern office using market leading tools and given a structured career path that begins on day one. This will be supported with a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £70,000 to £85,000
- Company car allowance of £6,000
- 26 days annual leave + option to purchase extra holiday
- Pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional fees
- Life assurance
M&E Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have at least 5 years experience in a similar role and ideally with a bias towards electrical work within a main contracting environment. You'll need to be an excellent communicator and have a degree in a relevant field.
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch with Matt @ Gold Group on 01342 330 539.