|Location: Rainham, Essex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join them at their Essex site. They manufacture green products and green energy using waste, waste water and wasted heat as a resource mine. They also provide tailored solutions for industry or municipalities to help them save and preserve resources.
Specific Job Description
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a MRF Maintenance Technician to join the Team to Assist and Support the Maintenance Engineer in maximising the through-put of the facility by completing day to day maintenance of all plant and equipment.
Knowledge, Qualification & Experience:
- City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 in mechanical and electrical maintenance, or a recognised formal apprenticeship, would be preferable.
- Experience in processing manufacturing, production industry or food manufacturing facility.
- Proven experience of working at a high level and fully conversant with material handling equipment, preferably within the recycling environment. Experienced with Conveyors, baling equipment, Low Voltage equipment, motors, material handling equipment, plant auxiliaries, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and optical separation, magnetic and Eddy current separation technology preferred.
- Comprehensive practical experience in maintenance within a process industry, preferably gained in a recycling environment.
- Enthusiastic and competent problem solver with a practical approach to engineering problems.
- Able to demonstrate an analytical approach to investigation, allied with a practical ability to resolving engineering problems.
- Low voltage power systems
- Control Systems and Software (DCS/SCADA/HMI/PLC)
- CMMS / AMMS systems
Click apply now to be considered!