|Location: Slough, Berkshire||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Electronics||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking an experienced electrical maintenance engineer with experienced in both installation and maintenance for the Slough and Greater London Area.
Our client offers a fully integrated and professional property maintenance solution throughout London and the South. Their highly trained and experienced Engineers incorporate all Construction Industry disciplines, our services are currently provided throughout the Retail, Healthcare, Leisure and Commercial sectors.
Due to expansion our client is currently seeking an experience maintenance engineer (electrical based) to work within their existing client base within SLOUGH and GREATER LONDON.
This role will be to service these high profile clients within the retail sector with regular PPM and Reactive maintenance work.
Benefits of Electrical maintenance engineer
- Starting salary up to £32000 P.A
- Excellent opportunities for weekly bonus and overtime
- Fully expensed van and fuel for business use
- Phone Provided
- Uniform Provided
- 21 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Further training where required as the company expands.
Requirements of Electrical maintenance engineer
- Full driving license required
- Must be confident in both Maintenance and installation works.
- C&G Level 3 and NVQ
- 17th Edition
- C&G 2394 & 2395 is preferred but not essential
- Must be experienced and confident to PAT test.
Responsibilities of Electrical maintenance engineer.
- Carry out PPM regular visits within the Retail industry for a number of High profile retailers
- A/C Filter cleaning, Fire Alarm testing , Pats Testing, General lighting repairs and lamp changing
- PPM: 3 years (Required)
Our client is a rapidly expanding business offering long term careers and progression to the right candidates.
If you are seeking a new opportunity where you will be truly valued within your workplace then please apply.