|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Key Skills Required: Electrical City & Guilds-17th Edition Certification, Electrics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Programmable Logic Controller, Siemens Step 7, Fault Finding, Working to Component Level, Schematic Diagrams
Maintenance Engineer required to join my client based in Wiltshire.
Working from site in Wiltshire, my client is a highly successful SME employing 250 people covering multiple disciplines within a highly skilled and technical environment. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for 2 Maintenance Engineers to join the team.
So, what's on Offer?
- Cycle to Work Scheme,
- Childcare vouchers.
- Shopping Discounts. A market leading points based cashback scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Plan
- Legal Services - Free legal advice and 33% discount on the cost of a will.
- Subsidised Gym Memberships
- Pension - 4% matched
- Opportunity to join a Share Save Scheme
So, what are the responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer?
- To carry out electrical and mechanical planned maintenance tasks in line with current schedules.
- Plan and organise follow up work derived from planned maintenance checks.
- Attend to electrical and mechanical and plant breakdowns during night shift.
- Carry out minor project work e.g. building rewiring, new equipment installations, process and asset movements, machine upgrades, CCTV installations, energy management etc.
- Recommend and implement improvements to assets, plant and buildings in order to achieve gains in safety, quality, productivity and reductions in cost.
- To comply with all health and safety procedures and regulations laid down by the company and to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety.
- To follow company procedures and participate in making environmental improvements.
What are we looking for in our next Maintenance Engineer?
- City &Guilds 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Certification
- Knowledge of Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Experience with PLC, (Programmable Logic Controller) or Siemens Step 7
- Experienced at reading Schematic diagrams & drawings
- Experienced at fault finding down to component level
- Problem Solving
- Holds an electrical bias
- Ability to attain BPSS Security Clearance
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be part of something big, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are interested in joining an exciting, large SME as a Maintenance Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.