|Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire||Salary: £12.00 - £13.00 per hour|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Liz Collins||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Maintenance / Repair Scheduler - Highways
A great opportunity exists for a dynamic Maintenance / Repair Scheduler. This is a temporary-to-permanent position within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Paying an hourly rate of £12 - £13 per hour. Hours: 7am until 16:30hrs. 40-45 hours per week
The successful Maintenance / Repair Scheduler will be reacting to incoming enquiries relating to street Lighting Maintenance programmes, which includes:
- Supporting the Operational Supervisor's, prioritising and assigning schedule of works
- Assigning works to appropriate highways gangs.
In order to be the successful Maintenance / Repair Scheduler you will need to have the following:
- Scheduling works, with a good approach to effectively plan and coordinate street lighting repairs
- Liaise with Maintenance Supervisor regarding gang productivity, and support improvements
- Act as a liaison point for operational gangs / supervisors to ensure any variations are updated as necessary
- Have good knowledge of fault management databases, and central monitoring systems for street lighting fault reporting
- Have good all-round IT skills with word, excel, access database, and especially spreadsheets.
As a Maintenance / Repair Scheduler you need to be able to coordinate all faults on Street Lighting projects, so if you have a background in Street Lighting, Highways, Utilities or Construction, you will already have the right exposure to succeed within this role. The Maintenance / Repair Scheduler will be required to successfully complete training courses, and could lead to a supervisory role moving forward.
If you are interested in this temporary-to-permanent opportunity, and like the sound of being one of our Maintenance / Repairs Schedulers, then click to apply. You will receive a call to discuss your current situation and career objectives.