|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Management Accountant needed for 6-month contract for a large organisation based in West Sussex reporting to the Finance Reporting Manager.
Some of the main duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager on all audits (including but not limited to, internal, 3rd party or year-end), creating the year end Group Statutory packs with supporting evidence for balances as required as well as assist with audit requests by providing evidence for audit samples, walkthroughs and explanations for postings and processes
- To work with the Finance Assistants to ensure all accruals, prepayments and ad hoc journals are processed with a high level of accuracy and understanding
- Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring that all aged items are managed and cleared in a timely manner, working with other parts of the business as necessary
What you need to be the successful Management Accountant:
- Studying towards an Accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, AAT or Equivalent)
- Good knowledge of SAP accounting system preferable
- High personal levels of motivation and delivery orientated focus.
- A proactive, forward looking and challenging mindset.
- Detail focused with strong organisation and planning skills
- Ability to interact with and develop working relationships internally and externally in order to achieve best outcomes for the business and customer.
- Knowledge and experience of best practice within industry to consistently improve delivery within department
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!