|Location: London, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Location: Bow, London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (Dependant on experience)
Our Client is a Main Highways Contractor carrying out major schemes and maintenance contracts nationally. They currently require a Management Accountant / Finance Manager to manage a small team covering accounts, payroll, purchase ledger and auditing.
If successful, our client will look in getting the right Management Accountant / Finance Manager started ASAP.
Key Responsibilties for the Management Accountant / Finance Manager:
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly management accounts
- Monthly commentary of the management accounts, explaining positive/negative variances
- Monthly reconciliations of the bank account, P&L and balance sheet
- Aged debtor control
- VAT returns
- Liaising with external accountants on various topics
- All aspects of monthly payroll (recently bought in house)
- Weekly cashflow preparation
- Using sage daily to enter sales and purchases invoices (Sage)
- Weekly supplier payments
- Updating KPI's daily
- General book keeping
- Using a complex business model to prepare forecasts
- Budget control
The ideal Management Accountant / Finance Manager:
- Partly qualified accountant
- Sage line 50 experience (MUST)
- Sage payroll experience (MUST)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Management Accounting: 3 years experience
If you are interested, please get in touch right away as they are looking to get you started immediately!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.