|Location: City of London||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Management Accountant needed for a growing financial services organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Management Accountant, ideally a fully qualified Accountant with a strong practice background to provide direct supervision leadership to a large team and prepare/review monthly management accounts.
The successful Management Accountant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Competitive holiday package
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Management Accountant will include:
* Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies investigated and resolved.
* Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met.
* Preparation of complex financial reporting packs including revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting and consolidated accounts.
* Supervision of of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work accurately, providing guidance where necessary
What you need to be the successful Management Accountant:
In order to be the successful Management Accountant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with post-qualification experience
* Have worked in an outsourcing team within practice, looking after a portfolio of clients including strong experience of reviewing monthly management accounts prepared by junior team members, with strong leadership and managerial attributes
* An understanding of Systems from concept through to delivery.
* Experience of supervising staff
* Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.